HPE Switch 2530 24 porturi FastEthernet 2 porturi combo rackabil
1,284.87 lei 1,529.00 lei (inclusiv TVA)
- Informații suplimentare
- Recenzii (0)
- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Operating humidity range 15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)
- Input voltage 100 – 127 / 200 – 240 VAC, rated
- Management features Aruba Central and Aruba AirWave Network Management IMC—Intelligent Management Center command-line interface Web browser configuration menu out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB) IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB Repeater MIB Ethernet Interface MIB AirWave Network Management
- Latency 100 Mb Latency: < 1.7 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 1.1 µs
- Form factor 1U height
- Mounting Mounts in an EIA-standard 19-inch telco rack or equipment cabinet (rack-mounting kit available); horizontal surface mounting; wall mounting
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase. Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.
- Stacking capabilities Virtual 16 switches
- Throughput up to 9.5 Mpps
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 44.2 x 24.64 x 4.45 cm
- Memory and processor ARM9E @ 800 MHz 128 MB flash Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated 256 MB DDR3 DIMM
- Weight 2.59 kg
- Switching capacity 12.8 Gbps
- Heat dissipation 50 BTU/hr (52.75 kJ/hr)
- Power Consumption 14.7 W (maximum)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 17.4 x 9.7 x 1.75 in
- Weight 5.7 lb
- Ports (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports (2) autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (2) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
- Technical notes When using SFPs with this product, SFPs with revision "B" or later (product number ends with the letter "B" or later, e.g., J4858B, J4859C) are required.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The Aruba 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified security and management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, AirWave and Central.
- PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless.
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit or Fast Ethernet models.
- ACLs, EEE, traffic prioritization.
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure Aruba Layer 2 switch series for a better mobile-first experience.
- Simple deployment with zero touch provisioning (ZTP).
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports a choice of management interfaces with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI), and SNMP with either console or micro USB ports.
Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
Delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified security and management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager, AirWave and cloud-based Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba APs for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
Supports Aruba AirWave network management software to provide common platform for zero touch provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
Right size deployment with choice of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, and optional PoE+.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC, 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater policy-driven application security.
Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues using weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Zero touch provisioning (ZTP) provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
Simple Deployment and Management
Single View of the Network
Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave with the same hardware ensuring change of management platform without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure.
Aruba Central cloud-based management platform offers simple, secure, and cost effective way to manage switches.
RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, enhance security. Flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- HPE 3Y FC NBD Exch Aruba 2530 24G Sw SVC
- HPE 5Y FC NBD Exch Aruba 2530 24G Sw SVC
- HPE X410 1U Universal 4-post Rackmount Kit
- Aruba 2530 Switch Series Data Sheet
- Aruba 2530 Switch Series
- Key Dynamic Segmentation Use Cases – At A Glance
- Eyes on the goal, head in the game: football powerhouse AFC Ajax finds a new edge
- Web Content Classification Bundle – Datasheet
- The Network Switch in a Mobile First World – Solution Overview
- Policy Enforcement Firewall for Dynamic Segmentation – Technology Brief
- Hybrid IT for SMBs – HPE addressing SMB and channel partner Hybrid IT demands
- Aruba Product and Solution Poster
- Aruba Products and Solutions Brochure
Numai clienții autentificați care au cumpărat acest produs pot lăsa o recenzie.