- Informații suplimentare
- Recenzii (0)
- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Input voltage 100 – 240 VAC, rated
- Operating humidity range 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Throughput up to 38.7 Mpps
- Memory and processor 1 MB flash Packet buffer size: 512 KB
- Weight 2.2 kg
- Switching capacity 52 Gbps
- Ports (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (2) SFP 100/1000 Mbps ports Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 2 SFP ports
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 44 x 17.3 x 4.4 cm
- Power Consumption 18 W (maximum)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 17.32 x 6.81 x 1.73 in
- Weight 4.85 lb
- Latency 100 Mb Latency: < 8 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 16 µs
The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series delivers cost effective gigabit Ethernet (1GbE) connectivity offering small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity. The series includes nine models, all with gigabit performance and a choice of key features including PoE+ for powering IP devices, Fiber and 10G uplinks for connectivity to servers and storage. All models support silent fanless operation, automated features for hands off operation and low power consumption. They come with limited lifetime warranty and 24X7 phone support for 90 days
- New, cost-effective, unmanaged gigabit switches in 5, 8 and 24 Gb-port configuration with and without PoE+.
- Limited Lifetime warranty with 24X7 phone support.
- Plug-and-play with fully automated functions and zero ongoing maintenance.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet for low power consumption.
- Quality of Service (QoS) and flow control for improved network efficiency
The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling for power.
Unmanaged switches offer a cost-effective small business solution for locations needing only basic Layer 2 switching in a flat single tier network.
IEEE 802.1p prioritization and other QoS features automate the preferred handling of high priority traffic, including Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) set priorities.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series features gigabit Ethernet (1GbE) connectivity offering small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series includes nine models, all with gigabit performance and a choice of key features including PoE+, Fiber and 10G uplink options.
Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
Units can be deployed for desktop operation or can be rack mounted.
The 1420-24G-2SFP model with SFP uplinks is ideal where gigabit fiber is required, while the 1420-24G-2SFP+ 10G Uplink model with SFP+ uplinks is available where 10GbE is needed.
Cost-effective Ownership for Now and into the Future
Power over Ethernet (PoE+) models deliver greater efficiency for powering IP phones, wireless access points, or video surveillance cameras without the cost of additional cabling.
This series comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty providing next business day advance hardware replacement shipment in most countries, 24×7 phone support available for the first 90 days, and electronic and business hours phone support for the entire warranty period.
Green features include energy-efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az, auto-power down mode on idle ports, and power savings on short distance cables for low power consumption.
All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are fanless for silent operation in office settings and include internal power supplies.
The OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series supports jumbo packets to improve the performance of large data transfers.
Cost-effective, High-performance GbE Layer 2 Switching
Flexible Choices To Meet Most Basic Layer 2 Networking Design Needs
All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are plug-and-play with zero configuration and no required ongoing administration.
The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series offers a cost-effective upgrade path to next-generation 10GbE networks to reduce performance bottlenecks
This unmanaged PoE+ model delivers fully automated support for powering compatible IP phones, video surveillance cameras or wireless access points.
The HPE 1420-24G-2SFP+ 10G Uplink Switch requires no configuration beyond installation of optional 10GbE transceivers to achieve 10GbE speeds. Alternatively, use today with gigabit SFP transceivers if higher performance is merely a future requirement.
Automated Features for Hands-off Operation
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 0.5m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 1.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 2.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 5.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 15.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 30.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 50.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- Aruba 1G SFP LC SX 500m MMF XCVR
- Aruba 1G SFP LC LX 10km SMF XCVR
- HPE 1G SFP RJ45 T 100m Cat5e XCVR
- Aruba 100m SFP LC FX 2KM MMF Transceiver
- HPE X120 1G SFP RJ45 T Transceiver
- HPE X120 1G SFP LC SX Transceiver
- HPE X120 1G SFP LC LX Transceiver
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 1m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 2m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 5m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 15m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 30m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 50m Cable
- HPE 3Y FC NBD Exch 1420-24G Swit SVC
- HPE 5Y FC NBD Exch 1420-24G Swit SVC
|LAN port type||
Numai clienții autentificați care au cumpărat acest produs pot lăsa o recenzie.