HPE StoreFabric SN6610C 32Gb 24-port 16Gb Short Wave SFP+ Fibre
39,352.93 lei 46,829.99 lei (inclusiv TVA)
- Informații suplimentare
- Recenzii (0)
- Obsolete Date 31-08-2021
- End of support date 31-08-2026
- Aggregate switch bandwidth 1024 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- Protocol supported Fibre Channel
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 1.72 x 17.3 x 20.11 in
- Port speed 32 Gbps Fibre Channel
- Availability features Delivers the same outstanding availability and reliability as previous generation HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switches by providing optional redundancy on all major components such as power supplies and fans.
- Software (required) NX-OS 8.2(1). DCNM support 10.4(1) onwards
- Software (optional) HPE SN6000C Enterprise Package License, HPE SN6000C Data Center Network Manager License, HPE SN6610C 8-port Upgrade License
- Weight 9.1 kg with 16 activated ports 9.82 kg with 32 activated ports
- Warranty The hardware warranty covers firmware and embedded non-saleable software. For extended hardware installation and maintenance information, click the link below: https://www.hpe.com/hps/carepack/services/
- Weight 20.06 pounds with 16 activated ports 21.65 pounds with 32 activated ports
- Encryption capability AES 128-bit
- Ports 24
- Form factor 1U
- Upgradability 8-port upgrade license
Are you looking for a high performance Fibre Channel switch for the modern storage area network? The HPE StoreFabric SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch delivers 32 Gbps Fibre Channel (FC) switching providing high-speed FC connectivity from the server rack to the SAN core. It empowers midsize, enterprise, and large enterprises that are rapidly deploying cloud-scale applications using extremely dense virtualized servers, providing the dual benefits of greater bandwidth and consolidation. The switch offers state-of-art analytics and telemetry capability built into its ASIC platform. For increased flexibility, the HPE StoreFabric SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch scales from 8- to 32-ports. Additionally, investing in this switch for the lower-speed (8 or 16 Gbps) server rack gives you the flexibility to upgrade to 32 Gbps performance in the future.
- New DCNM switch-based SAN Management software license
- HPE C-series SAN Insights software license that enables you to monitor, analyze, identify, and troubleshoot performance issues of the SAN fabrics.
The HPE StoreFabric SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch provides an option to deploy as few as eight 32 Gbps Fibre Channel (FC) ports which can grow from 8 ports to 16 ports, and thereafter with a port expansion module. Expanding up to a maximum of 32 ports.
HPE C-series SAN Insights (Cisco SAN Analytics) delivers deep visibility into I/O traffic between the compute and the storage infrastructure. This information is in addition to the already-available visibility obtained from individual ports, switches, servers, virtual machines, and storage arrays.
Lower initial investment and power consumption for entry-level configurations of up to 8 ports compared to a fully loaded 32-port switch.
The HPE StoreFabric SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch provides consistent 32 Gbps low-latency performance across every FC port on the switch.
Delivers increased performance with an aggregate bandwidth of 1024 Gbps for growing and dynamic workloads.
Delivers the same outstanding availability and reliability as previous generation HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch by providing optional redundancy on all major components such as power supplies and fans.
Provides visibility into each virtual machine logged into the fabric through HBAs capable of priority tagging the Virtual Machine Identifier (VMID) on every FC frame.
On-board hardware that protects the entire system from malicious attacks by limiting access to critical components such as the bootloader, system image loader and Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) interface.
High Performance for All-flash Arrays and Virtualized Workloads
Cisco Data Center Network Manager (Essentials Edition) software, included with switch, provides a centralized management tool with task-based wizards. Additional advanced features are available with the DCNM licensed version, sold separately.
The HPE StoreFabric SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch provides intelligent diagnostics tools such as inter-switch link diagnostics, read diagnostic parameters, protocol decoding, network analysis tools, and others for improved reliability, faster problem resolution, and reduced service costs.
Consolidate separate physical SAN fabrics into one large fabric for ease of management and reduced total cost of ownership.
Provides powerful Representational State Transfer (REST) and NX-API capabilities to enable flexible and rapid programming of utilities for the SAN.
Includes VSAN technology provides a cost-effective way to consolidate resources while providing high resiliency to potential fabric disruptions.
The HPE StoreFabric SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch supports slow-drain detection and isolation, VSAN technology, access control lists for hardware-based intelligent frame processing, smartzoning and other various services.
Intelligent Network Services for Modern SAN
Configurable with 16 Gb FC SFP+ or 32 Gb FC SFP+ optics to accommodate your budget while being fully prepared for tomorrow.
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 0.5m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 1.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 2.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 5.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 15.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 30.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 50.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE MDS 9000 8Gb FC SFP+ Short Range Transceiver
- HPE StoreFabric C-series 16 Gb Fibre Channel SW SFP+ Transceiver
- HPE C-series 32 Gb Fibre Channel Short Wave SFP+ Transceiver
- HPE Premier Flex MPO/MPO Multi-mode OM4 12 fiber 10m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex MPO/MPO Multi-mode OM4 8 fiber 50m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 1m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 2m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 5m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 15m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 30m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 50m Cable
- HPE Install Storage Switches SVC
- HPE DL380 server increases coffee solutions supplier’s security
- Die Bedeutung von Multi-Cloud
- Well-known retail group chooses ‘pay-as-you-use’ route for HPE 3PAR refresh
- West London College basis future growth on HPE technology
- HPE DL380 server increases coffee solutions supplier’s security
- Stockage Flash pour la prochaine étape de la transformation digitale
- The Aberdeen eBook
- Wiley Le Stockage multicloud pour les nuls
- HPE StoreFabric SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch
- Wiley Multicloud for dummies
Numai clienții autentificați care au cumpărat acest produs pot lăsa o recenzie.