HPE StoreFabric SN6010C 12-port 16Gb Fibre Channel Switch
15,045.37 lei 17,903.99 lei (inclusiv TVA)
- Informații suplimentare
- Recenzii (0)
- Obsolete Date 31-01-2021
- End of support date 31-01-2026
- Software (optional) HPE SN6010C Enterprise Package License HPE SN6000C Data Center Network Manager License HPE SN6010C 12-port Upgrade License
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 4.37 x 43.59 x 41.50 cm
- Form factor 1U
- Upgradability 12-port upgrade license
- Weight 9 kg
- Availability features Non-disruptive software upgrades, dual hot-swappable power supplies (with integrated fans for redundancy), and hot-swappable fans
- Software (required) NX-OS 6.2(9) or later
- Encryption capability AES 256-bit
- Port speed 16 Gbps Fibre Channel
- Ports 12 ports
- Warranty 1-year parts 1-year on-site (8×5, next business day response) and 1-year labor.
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 1.72 x 17.16 x 16.34 in
- Weight 19.84 lb
- Aggregate switch bandwidth 192 Gb/s, 12-ports enabled
- Protocol supported Fibre Channel
Are you looking for a high-performance Fibre Channel switch for departments, enterprises, or the edge? The HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch is a high-performance, flexible, and cost-effective platform providing high-density, 16 Gbps ports for storage networking deployments in small, medium-sized, and large enterprise environments. This switch offers outstanding value by providing high-availability, security, and ease of use at a cost-effective price in a compact one-rack-unit (1RU) form factor. With the flexibility to expand from 12 to 48 ports in 12-port increments, it offers the densities required to scale from an entry-level departmental switch to top-of-the-rack switch to edge connectivity in enterprise SANs. This switch delivers a non-blocking architecture, with all 48 4/8/16 Gbps ports operating at line rate concurrently. With dual redundant hot-swappable power supplies and fan trays, this switch offers high availability scalable to mission-critical deployments.
- Newly bundled offering with 16 Gb SFPs
- New DCNM switch-based license
HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch supports SAN plug-and-play capability as well as built-in storage network management, with all features available through a command-line interface (CLI) or the Data Center Network Manager for simplified storage management.
High Availability Platform
Includes VSAN technology that provides a cost-effective way to consolidate resources while providing high resiliency to potential fabric disruptions.
Offers flexibility to "pay as you grow" by scaling the HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch onsite by enabling additional ports by adding on-demand port activation licenses.
HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch supports innovative features such as virtual storage area network (VSANs), port channels, quality of service (QoS), SAN security, SAN management, hardware-enforced zoning, and in-service software upgrade (ISSU) at no additional cost to the user.
Provides advanced traffic management capabilities integrated into the HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch to simplify deployment and optimization of core-edge fabrics.
Common platform architecture and the use of MDS 9000 NX-OS Software intelligent storage networking services across all MDS 9000 Family switches reduce ongoing operating expenses by providing a consistent set of provisioning, management, and diagnostic capabilities.
NPIV and NPV technology provides independent management for each virtual machine and scaling of SANs without reaching Fibre Channel domain ID limits.
Data Center Network Manager software (included with switch) provides a centralized management tool with task-based wizards that simplifies management of a standalone switch or multiple switches and fabrics at no additional cost.
Compatible with HPE SN8000C (MDS 9500 Series) and HPE SN8500C (MDS 9700 Series) Multilayer Directors and MDS 9100 and 9200 Series Fabric Switches with up to 48 autosensing Fibre Channel ports capable of speeds of 16, 8, and 4 Gbps.
HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch includes 16 Gbps of dedicated bandwidth for each port and aggregate platform bandwidth of 768 Gbps, the HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch is designed to meet the performance and scalability requirements of the most demanding environments.
High Performance with Exceptional Flexibility
Intelligent Storage Networking Services at a Cost-effective Price
HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch is designed for mission-critical environments in which downtime is unacceptable.
Offers non-disruptive software upgrades, dual hot-swappable power supplies (integrated fans for redundancy), hot-swappable fans, VSANs for fault isolation, port channels for ISL resiliency, and F-port trunking for resiliency on uplinks operating in NPV mode.
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 0.5m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 1.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 2.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 5.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 15.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 30.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 50.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE MDS 9000 8Gb FC SFP+ Short Range Transceiver
- HPE StoreFabric C-series 16 Gb Fibre Channel SW SFP+ Transceiver
- HPE Premier Flex MPO/MPO Multi-mode OM4 12 fiber 10m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex MPO/MPO Multi-mode OM4 8 fiber 50m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 1m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 2m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 5m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 15m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 30m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 50m Cable
- HPE Install Storage Switches SVC
- HPE 3 year Foundation Care 24×7 SN6010C 12 port 16G Fiber Channel Switch Service
- West London College basis future growth on HPE technology
- HPE DL380 server increases coffee solutions supplier’s security
- Die Bedeutung von Multi-Cloud
- The Aberdeen eBook
- Wiley Multicloud for dummies
- Wiley Le Stockage multicloud pour les nuls
- HPE DL380 server increases coffee solutions supplier’s security
- HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch
- Well-known retail group chooses ‘pay-as-you-use’ route for HPE 3PAR refresh
- Stockage Flash pour la prochaine étape de la transformation digitale
Numai clienții autentificați care au cumpărat acest produs pot lăsa o recenzie.