- Informații suplimentare
- Recenzii (0)
- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Memory and processor Dual Core ARM Coretex A9 @ 1016 MHz 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 12.38 MB 4.5MB Ingress/7.875MB Egress 4 GB eMMC
- Switching capacity 176 Gbps
- Throughput up to 112 Mpps
- Power Consumption 459 W (maximum)
- Management features Aruba AirWave Network Management IMC – Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser Configuration menu SNMP manager Telnet RMON1 FTP Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- Heat dissipation 1566 BTU/hr (1652.13 kJ/hr)
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
- Weight 4.46 kg
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 17.42 x 11.98 x 1.73 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 44.25 x 30.42 x 4.39 cm
- Latency 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.8 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.6 µs
- PoE capability 370 W PoE+
- Input voltage 100 – 127 / 200 – 240 VAC, rated
- Ports (48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (4) SFP+ 1/10GbE ports PHY-less
- Operating humidity range 15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)
- Weight 9.83 lb
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools — Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave — this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2540 delivers entry level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
- Aruba Layer 2 switch series optimized for mobile users that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
- Supports cloud-based management with Aruba Central.
- Convenient built-in 10GbE uplinks.
- Up to 370 W PoE+ for powering APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning.
Robust Layer 2 features include static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
The Aruba 2540 Switch Series delivers entry level access switch features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It is simple to deploy and manage with Aruba AirWave, Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and cloud-based Aruba Central.
Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Built-in programmable and easy to use REST API interface provides configuration automation for Mobile-first campus networks.
Built-in 10GbE uplinks reduce congestion to aggregation/core switches.
Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power across all access ports for wireless APs, cameras and IoT devices.
Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave with the same hardware ensuring change of management platform without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure.
RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
The Aruba 2540 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy management between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Flexible authentication options include standards-based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
The Aruba 2540 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliance requirements while protecting your data from both inside and outside threats.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS) You Can Rely on
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
Supports Aruba AirWave and Aruba Central to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless networks.
The Aruba 2540 Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Zero Touch Provisioning provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
Convenient built-in wire speed 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver outstanding network access performance.
Performance and Power at the Edge
Simplify with Cloud Manageable Access Layer Switches
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 0.5m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 1.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 2.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 5.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 15.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 30.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 50.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- Aruba 3Y FC NBD Exch 2540 48G PoE SVC
- Aruba 5Y FC NBD Exch 2540 48G PoE SVC
- HPE X410 1U Universal 4-post Rackmount Kit
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 1m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 2m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 5m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 15m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 30m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 50m Cable
- Aruba Products and Solutions Brochure
- Aruba 2540 Switch Series
- Aruba 2540 Switch Series Data Sheet
- Web Content Classification Bundle – Datasheet
- Policy Enforcement Firewall for Dynamic Segmentation – Technology Brief
- The Network Switch in a Mobile First World – Solution Overview
- Key Dynamic Segmentation Use Cases – At A Glance
- Eyes on the goal, head in the game: football powerhouse AFC Ajax finds a new edge
Numai clienții autentificați care au cumpărat acest produs pot lăsa o recenzie.