HPE 36U 600mmx1075mm G2 Kitted Advanced Shock Rack with Side
6,010.08 lei 7,152.00 lei (inclusiv TVA)
- Informații suplimentare
- Recenzii (0)
- Obsolete Date 31-12-2022
- End of support date 31-12-2027
- Dynamic load 2500 lb (1133.98 kg)
- Rack capacity 36U
- Weight 191.00 kg
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 35.43 x 50.87 x 85.35 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 90.00 x 129.20 x 216.80 cm
- Weight 421.08 lb
- Door color Black with industry standard flush locking handle
- Frame color Black
- Total cabinet area 23.5 x 42.72 x 68.66 in (59.78 x 108.52 x 174.39 cm)
- Warranty HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks are covered by a 10-year limited warranty. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h17007.www1.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/warranty/index.aspx#.V-10xE3rvbq
- Static load 3000 lb (1360.77 kg)
- Rack height 36U
- Rack width 600mm
- Rack depth 1075mm
Are you looking for a rack to fit your compute requirements that is designed to perform at a reasonable price? Take the guesswork out of infrastructure with HPE purpose-built racks. Perfect for the server room or today's modern data center, HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks include a 3000 pound static capacity, design for better air flow, and cable management features. The welded frame is designed for durability and includes a door with greater perforation for better airflow. Designed for scalability, performance and ease of maintenance, G2 Advanced Series Racks include a rear bracket which eases installation and management of cable and power distribution. For those that require greater load capacity, HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks can be fully configured and shipped to your site. The HPE Rack family of products is optimized for your Infrastructure requirements now and in the future.
- HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks are covered by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Front and rear doors support a variety of electronic and biometric locking solutions for improved physical security.
- Flush-mounted side panels allow racks to be securely bayed together.
- Single-key access to front, rear and sides provides a solution for all rack access points that’s as convenient as it is secure.
- Improved cable management provisions simplify installation, organization and maintenance.
Universal rack design compatible with all Hewlett Packard Enterprise rack mount products including servers, networking, and storage.
Full line of options and accessories to create the rack that supports your compute solution needs.
An extensive range of rack, power, and KVM products to outfit your rack.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Foundation Care services purchased for servers and storage extend to our rack and power infrastructure products. What is the HPE advantage for you? Save $$$.
Improved cable management provisions simplify installation, organization and maintenance.
HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks provide the industry’s widest range of rack enclosures that supports a broad variety of workloads and configurations.
Our Racks Give you More for Less, Keeping your Servers Working Hard and you Working Easy
Single-key access to front, rear and sides provides a solution for all rack access points that’s as convenient as it is secure.
Flush-mounted side panels allow racks to be securely bayed together.
HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks front and rear doors support a variety of electronic and biometric locking solutions for improved physical security.
Our Racks Have Evolved to Stay a Step Ahead of Would-be Threats to your Servers
The Stronger the Rack, the Longer it Lasts
HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks are covered by a global 10-year limited warranty.
Heavy-gauge mounting rails support up to 3000 pounds (static load) and 2250 pounds (dynamic load), keeping a fully loaded rack safe in the truck and in the datacenter.
Fully-tested ship load allows racks to be shipped fully configured, reducing time to deployment.
HPE Racks Survive Destructive Testing
HPE Server Racks support your data center needs now and in the future. Built to work seamlessly with HPE Servers, Networking, and Storage, HPE Racks will save time and money so your IT staff can spend their time innovating new solutions.
HP Server Racks keep your infrastructure organized and protected.
Server racks are the backbone of your data center. A solid enclosure protects your investment today and can grow as your requirements change. Choose HP server racks for simple installation and durability tailor made for today’s data centers.
- HPE StoreOnce 4900 / 5500 / 6500 / 6600 System & D6000 / D6020 Enclosure #EUDoC HSTNM-S010
- HPE Racks for Server, Storage, and Networking to keep your infrastructure protected and organized family data sheet
- HPE D8000 1 I/O Mod Density Enclosure #EUDoC RSVLE-TA01
- HPE G2 Racks best practices
- HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks Technical Data Sheet
- HPE G2 Advanced Series Racks
Numai clienții autentificați care au cumpărat acest produs pot lăsa o recenzie.